Welcome to the 13th South Bay Water-Wise Garden Tour in 2023
Find out more about our annual Garden Tour:
The South Bay Water-Wise Garden Tour is a self-guided tour of South Bay gardens, serving the areas of El Segundo, Gardena, Hawthorne, Hermosa Beach, Lomita, Manhattan Beach, Palos Verdes, Redondo Beach, and Torrance in Southern California.
Throughout the tour you will encounter the beauty and pristine look of South Bay Area Gardens that embrace the water wise gardening philosophy.
Garden Tour Date:
The next South Bay Water-Wise Garden Tour takes place on
The Tour takes place rain or shine because real gardeners love all types of weather.
Tickets are available via pre-sale online and on the day of the tour for cash (no checks) at 16116 Ardath Ave. Gardena, CA 90249.
The tour is organized for non-profit.
All ticket sales will be donated to Gardena Willows Wetland Preserve.
The Purpose of this Garden Tour is to:
- provide South Bay residents with the opportunity to see first-hand gardens using water-wise techniques and plants
- illustrate that healthy and attractive gardens can flourish with less water usage
- motivate residents to try gardening using water-wise techniques
- inspire gardeners to provide wildlife habitat in their gardens
- provide an outing the whole family can enjoy
Click or tap here to find out more about Water-Wise Gardening
click for info
California was in a serious drought and we all need to continue to conserve water. Here are 20 water conservation tips for you to read.